top of page
Thank you for making a donation to Moadon Kol Chadash.
School and class tuition comprises 70% of our early budget per child, and the remaining 30% is covered by generous donations such as yours.
Your donation is certain to make a tangible difference in the lives of our teachers and students of all ages. Whether it goes to new school supplies, food, salaries or something else, each dollar donated is appreciated beyond measure.
Why does tuition only cover 70% of the budget for my child?
It is our commitment to ensure that Moadon continues to provide the highest level of services at a value priced similar to surrounding similar facilities. It is also our mission to keep the cost of our services accessible to any family who wishes for their child to attend Moadon Kol Chadash's programs. We also strive to balance a fair cost to our families with appropriate compensation for our dedicated staff and educators.
What is my donation going towards?
Donations go towards many aspects of operating Moadon Kol Chadash including salaries, rent, utilities, and more. We are unique in that our students are fed fresh, authentic Israeli, homemade meals daily (and for the most part using organic ingredients whenever possible). Scholarships, supplies, projects, events and so much more are also covered by donations. Please contact us if you are interested in making a donation towards a specific area of interest, such as sponsoring a teacher or classroom, creating an endowment, or another passion of yours.
What are other ways I can donate?
Is Moadon Kol Chadash a non-for-profit?
Does Moadon Kol Chadash receive grants?
I have ideas for fundraising and donations!
bottom of page